Top Stocks Now
Under the Radar Companies in Aviation, Aerospace, High Tech, Cyber Security, Urban Mining, Mining & Exploration, Gemstones, Information, Oil and Gas, Energy & Alternative Energy, Healthcare, Medical, Healthcare, Diabetes, Medical Marijuana, CDB, Hemp Oil, Etc.
The Power Revolution – Copper, Rare Earths, Lithium Ion Batteries, Military, EV’s Mining & Exploration, Energy & Alternative Energy – The Recycling & Clean Energy Revolution – Traditional & Urban Mining – News Alert Today Excelsior Mining Operations Report Positive Results
- Mineworx Technology Ltd. – MWXRF |TSX: MWX.V – News Alert – Volume Trending – E Waste Plant Video Just Released! – News 2nd US Patent -Volume Trending – CEO Interveiw Watch Now! – Undervalued – News Letter No. 88 –52 Week High $0.23 CAD $0.18 USD – Watch Video Now! –Time to Buy!
- Excelsior Mining Corp. (TSX: MIN | OTCQX: EXMGF) – Closed Up 7.48% Volume Soaring 52 Week High in Sight – News Alert – Mining Operations Report Positive Results – Bullish on Copper – Electric Future! Excelsior Mining”s In-Situ Recovery (ISR) mining method copper production, Read More. – EXPECTED to EXCEED – 52 Week High $1.14 CAD $0.87 USD – Time to Buy!
- NRP Stone Inc. OTC: NRPI – Closed Up 36.29% – News Alert – Gemstones and Luxium a unique metal, one-of-a-kind, atomically engineered metal, Read More. Currently Trading at $0.01 – 52 Week High $0.028 Undervalued Opportunity – Time to Buy!
- American Battery Metals Corporation (OTCQB:ABML) – Top OTCQB Closed Up 97% – Alert ABML on The Mining Stocks Watch List – Time to Buy – INN News Alert –Volume Soaring – $BASF News! – Undervalued – News Alert – Circularity Challenge w/BASF – Watch Interview Now! – 2020 Stock to Watch – News Alert – Lithium Miner & Recycling company – News Alert – Currently Trading at $0.035 – 52 Week High $0.37 – News ABML to Launch Recycling Plant.
- American Manganese Inc. (TSX.V: AMY | OTC US: AMYZF) – News Alert Vancouver Show – News Major Update – Volume Trending – News Alert – Time to Buy – “Best Mag” Article – Undervalued – Proactive Interview – 2020 Stock to Watch – News Alert – Lithium Ion Batteries – News Alert – 52 Week High $0.30 CAD & $0.237 USD – Watch Interview Now! – RecycLiCoTM Video Watch Now! – *HoweStreet Updated*
- Itronics Inc. (OTC: ITRO) – Closed Up 12.98% Volume Trending – News Alert Revenues Increase +48% Y/Y – Undervalued Opportunity – Itronics, Inc. Cover Story “bizNevada” – The “Zero Waste Urban Miner” Highest EPA Certification – 52 Week High $1.13 – Time to Buy!
Multi-National Companies, Conglomerate(s), Aviation, High Tech, Information Technology
- Electrovaya, Inc. (TSX: EFL | OTCQX: EFLVF) – News Today $4M PO – Top OTC Co Up 3.89%
– Revenue +12.5% Y/Y – 2020 Stock to Watch – Walmart News Alert – Trending – News Alert Update – Undervalued – Earnings News Alert – Lithium Ion Batteries Mft Competes w/ $TSLA $PCRFY, $SSNLF, Read More Now! Clients include; $DDAIF, $FCAU, $TTM, #NASA, $XOM $WMT, $MDLZ, $TM $JBL among others – 52 Week High $0.265 USD $0.35 CAD – Time to Buy!
- GlobeX Data Ltd. OTCQB: SWISF | CSE: SWIS – News Alert – Cyber Security Combating Terrorism – Watch Breaking News Video Now! – Priority Software Globally – The CEO on Keller Williams KW Watch Now! – Protecting US Businesses Interests Worldwide – Secure Data Management & Communications –2020 Stock to Watch – 52 Week High $0.31 CAD $0.24 USD
- NORTHSTAR ELECTRONICS, INC. – OTCQB: NEIK – Top OTC Stock – Closed Up 7.92% – Aviation: Crop Seeding and Dusting, Rapid Response Forest Fire-Fighting, with its revolutionary Turbo-Prop projected sales, USD34 Million by 2024. Currently Trading at $0.01 – 52 Week High $0.05 Undervalued Opportunity Time to Buy!
- AGRI-DYNAMICS, INC., (OTC MARKETS: AGDY) – News Alert – Closed Up 24.89% – News Alert – 2020 Stock to Watch – News Alert! – energy, mineral, commodity, technology, real estate and agricultural sectors. Currently Trading at $0.03 – 52 Week High $0.20 – Undervalued – Time to Buy!
- PHI Group, Inc., OTCQB: PHIL – Stock Repurchase $0.0002-$0.0005 – News Alert – “Volume Trending at New Level”– Breaking News Stock Repurchase Program – “Extremely Undervalued”- Currently Trading at $0.0001, 52-week high is $0.0017 – Time to Buy!
- Upco International Inc. (CSE: UPCO | OTCQB: UCCPF) – Revolutionary Secured Fin- Tech App, signed with SixthContinent, Inc. Clients include, Walmart $WMT, Apple $AAPL, Amazon $AMZN, Carrefour $CRRFY, and #IKEA, Adidas $ADS.DE $ADDYY and Shell Oil $RDS.A, among others. Upco is player in PayPal’s space estimated to exceed $100 Trillion, says PayPal CEO. $PYPL – Watch Video Now! – Currently Trading at $0.11 CAD, 52 Week High $0.23 USD $0.45 CAD – Time to Buy!
Medical, Healthcare, Diabetes, Veterinarian Healthcare, Medical Marijuana – Hemp Oil / CBD – CBD of Denver signs LOI – See news below
- CBD of Denver, Inc. (OTC CBDD) – News Today LOI Signed – Closed Up 33.33% Volume Trending – News CBD Sunscreen – Volume Trending – News Alert – 2020 Stock to Watch – E Commerce Web Site $22 Billion CBD industry by 2022 – Patient Corner Website – 52 Week High $.0035
- Maple Leaf Green World Inc. (NEO: MGW | OTCQX: MGWFF) – Top OTCQX – Volume Trending – California License News – Volume Trending – constructing a 300,000 sq. ft. greenhouse – News Alert – to grow hemp seeds, marijuana clones and produce cannabis oils, cbd oils etc. and sell in South East Asia, as well as other approved countries. Read more. – 52 Week High $0.41 CAD $0.30 USD – Undervalued Currently $0.05 CAD & $0.04 USD – 2020 Stock to Watch – Time to Buy!
- Decision Diagnostics Corp. (OTC: DECN) – News Alert – Closed Up 16.88% – News Alert – Undervalued – News $JNJ – a leading manufacturer of diabetic test strips for Humans and Pets, GenUltimate 4Pets , among other FDA cleared medical products on $AMZN and $WMT, GenUltimate TBG Now Launched, designed to operate efficiently are less expensive and use by almost 7.5 million diabetics worldwide. Currently at $0.015 – 52 week high $0.097 USD – Time to Buy!
- Technology Health, Inc. F/K/A Premier Biomedical Inc. (OTC: BIEI) – Volume Trending Closed Up 33% – News New Direction – 2020 Stock to Watch – News Alert – Premier Bio’s CEO Discusses its Patented Pain Patch Listen Now! Non Addictive Pain Patch to Revolutionize the $22 Billion CBD industry by 2022 – 52 Week High $0.11 – “See Anti Addition Patch Expansion” – Time To Buy! – Releases Anti-Addiction Opioid Free Pain Patch!
The Street Now is a leading publisher of today’s market and investment news, commentary, proprietary research and videos from seasoned journalists, analysts and contributors covering the financial markets and global economies. Leveraging our extensive distribution network and social media presence, we have cultivated a valuable audience of engaged market enthusiasts, which in turn delivers a variety of unique opportunities for industry partnerships, corporate communications, market exposure and investment. We have been paid cash only for this report. We do not take shares in payment for our work.
A complete disclaimer can be viewed HERE
Statements & Policies
We never take shares as payment for our services. We are paid cash in advance of our initiating our marketing service for any company. We base any target price in conjunction with technical analysis and company management fore-knowledge and input.
Summary of Disclosures
- You should review the entirety of the following Statements & Policies, which include important information not included in this Summary of Disclosures. You should not rely solely on this summary.
- By accessing The Street Now (hereinafter referred to as “The Street Now” “we,” “us,” or “our”) website, you agree that you have reviewed and agree to the following Statements & Policies. If you do not agree to these Statements & Policies, you may not use the The Street Now website.
- The Street Now provides readers with information regarding publicly traded companies that have retained The Street Now to provide advertising, news and public relations services on their behalf. The Street Now receives compensation from the companies in the form of cash. The Street Now is neither an investment adviser nor a broker-dealer. The information presented in The Street Now’s website is provided for informational purposes only and is not to be treated as advice or a recommendation to make any specific investment. None of the information provided through this website constitutes a recommendation. Please consult with an independent investment adviser or other financial adviser before making an investment decision.
- The opinions and analysis included in this website are based on factual information obtained from public filings and other sources deemed to be reliable and are provided “as is” in good faith, but no representation or warranty, expressed, implied, or statutory, is made as to the accuracy or completeness of such information, which may be subject to change without notice.
- The Street Now and its owners, officers, directors, employees and affiliates may own, or may buy and sell, securities of companies profiled on the The Street Now’s website at any time before, during, or after distribution of information on the companies by The Street Now
Safe Harbor Statement
This website includes forward-looking statements pertaining to future anticipated plans, performance and development of the companies on whose behalf we disseminate information. Any statements on this website that are not statements of historical fact should be considered forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as “believes,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “foresees,” “forecasts,” “estimates,” “intends,” or other words or phrases of similar import. Similarly, statements in this website that describe a company’s business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions or goals also are forward-looking statements. All such forward–looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements.
CAUTIONARY DISCLAIMER STATEMENT: The Canadian Securities Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the content of this news release. This news release contains forward-looking statements relating to product development, licensing, commercialization and regulatory compliance issues and other statements that are not historical facts. Forward-looking statements are often identified by terms such as “will”, “may”, “should”, “anticipate”, “expects” and similar expressions. All statements other than statements of historical fact, included in this release are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Company’s expectations include the failure to satisfy the conditions of the Canadian Securities Exchange and other risks detailed from time to time in the filings made by the Company with securities regulations. The reader is cautioned that assumptions used in the preparation of any forward-looking information may prove to be incorrect. Events or circumstances may cause actual results to differ materially from those predicted, as a result of numerous known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the Company. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking information. Such information, although considered reasonable by management at the time of preparation, may prove to be incorrect and actual results may differ materially from those anticipated. Forward-looking statements contained in this news release are expressly qualified by this cautionary statement. The forward-looking statements contained in this news release are made as of the date of this news release and the Company will update or revise publicly any of the included forward-looking statements as expressly required by applicable law.
By accessing The Street Now’s website, you signify your agreement to these Statements & Policies. If you do not agree to these Statements & Policies, you may not use The Street Now’s website. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or delete portions of these Statements & Policies at any time. The Street Now’s website may contain many links to other websites, including paid advertisements, whose content is not managed by The Street Now. We do not endorse, nor are we responsible for, any of the content of those external websites.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the The Street Now’s website are owned or controlled for these purposes by The Street Now. In accessing The Street Now’s website, you agree that you may only download and/or view the content for your own personal, non-commercial use. Except where expressly stated otherwise, without the prior written permission of The Street Now, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of The Street Now’s website for any other purpose whatsoever.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on The Street Now’s website. On some pages, you can make requests and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number(s)
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when responding to your requests for specific information. We occasionally share this information with outside parties we believe you would find of interest. We may be compensated by such parties for this service. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. You can register with our website if you would like to receive our periodic mailings as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form. We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to those described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place what we believe are appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, we make no guarantees or representations that such procedures will be effective and that all information will remain secure under all circumstances.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from individuals we actually know are under the age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by editing your user profile. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
The Street Now “Tip of the Day” Disclaimer
The Street Now is not a registered investment advisor. The information contained on this site is not intended to be, and shall not constitute, an offer to sell nor the solicitation of any offer to buy any security. The information presented on this recorded line is provided for informational purposes only and is not to be treated as advice to make any specific investment. Please consult with an independent investment advisor before making an investment decision. Neither The Street Now nor its officers, directors, partners, employees, consultants nor anyone involved in this site is a registered investment adviser or broker/dealer and none of the foregoing make any recommendation that the purchase of securities of any company profiled on this site is suitable or advisable for any person or that an investment in such securities will be profitable. Past performance of profiled securities is not indicative of future results. Companies profiled on this site line may lack an active trading market for their securities and investing in such securities is highly speculative and carries a high degree of risk. Anyone investing in these companies should be able and prepared to bear a loss of his or her entire investment.
The Street Now Rating Disclaimer
The Street Now strives to ensure that all content and information published at this web site is current and accurate. The information and ratings at The Street Now does not in any way constitute legal or professional advice and The Street Now cannot be held liable for actions arising from its use. These ratings are based on The Street Now opinion ONLY and these ratings are NOT a recommendation to BUY and or SELL any SEC regulated public company. In addition The Street Now cannot be held responsible for the contents of any externally linked pages. Reference within this site to any specific commercial or non-commercial company, newsletter, product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, or otherwise does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by The Street Now.
The Street Now Educational Resources Disclaimer
Online Broker Reviews are provided for general information purposes only and should not be considered an individualized recommendation or advice.
The Street Now DOES NOT receive any compensation from any of the online brokerage firms reviewed in this Educational Resources – Online Broker Reviews.
Email and Instant Message Policy
Information Regarding Securities and Market Data. The Street Now does not guarantee any information regarding securities issues and market data contained in an email to or from its employees, agents, or affiliates.
Email and Instant Message (IM) Security. The Street Now is not responsible for any damages resulting from a third party intercepting or otherwise obtaining an email, or the information contained within an email, sent to or from The Street Now, its employees, agents, or affiliates. For your protection, do not include account numbers, social security numbers, credit card numbers, passwords or any other non-public information in your email or IM.
Monitoring and Confidentiality of Email and Instant Messaging (IM). The Street Now may monitor email and IM communications addressed to the firm and any of its employees. The Street Now reserves the right to monitor such communications and does not guarantee the confidentiality of any transmission.
The Street Now’s website provides readers with information regarding publicly traded companies that have retained The Street Now to provide advertising, news and public relations services on their behalf. The Street Now receives compensation from the companies or affiliates in the form of cash only and do not except securities for conpensation. Such compensation, especially compensation in the form of securities, may create an actual or potential conflict of interest. In addition, to the extent that parties, including the companies discussed, investors or others, further disseminate content or other statements provided by The Street Now, such parties operate outside of The Street Now’s control. Such further dissemination may not be accompanied by appropriate disclaimers or other disclosures, and The Street Now assumes no responsibility for any such statements or dissemination.
Because The Street Now receives compensation for disseminating information, we may have a conflict of interest in terms of disseminating negative information about the companies that retain us. Readers should consider this in reaching their independent decision as to how to use the information contained in The Street Now’s website.
It is the practice of The Street Now to sell all securities received as compensation upon the expiration of the applicable holding period set forth in Rule 144 under the Securities Act of 1933 (Rule 144), notwithstanding the fact that The Street Now may be advertising or distributing materials on such securities and their issuers at the time of the sale of such securities. More generally, The Street Now may sell any securities that it holds at any time that it legally may do so, as it deems appropriate.
In addition, writers and editors who provide or review content contained on The Street Now’s website may buy, sell or maintain positions in securities of the companies discussed on The Street Now’s website. Such trading, which necessarily reflects an individual’s personal resources and financial condition, may be inconsistent with statements on The Street Now’s website.
Neither The Street Now nor its officers, directors, partners, employees, consultants, nor anyone involved in the publication of this website, is a registered investment adviser or broker/dealer and none of the foregoing make any recommendation that the purchase of securities of any company profiled in the The Street Now’s website is suitable or advisable for any person or that an investment in such securities will be profitable. The information contained in the The Street Now’s website is not intended to be, and shall not constitute, an offer to sell nor the solicitation of any offer to buy any security. The information presented in the The Street Now’s website is provided for informational purposes only and is not to be treated as advice or a recommendation to make any specific investment. Please consult with an independent investment adviser before making an investment decision.
The opinions and analysis included in this website are based on factual information obtained from public filings and other sources deemed to be reliable and are provided “as is” in good faith, but no representation or warranty, expressed, implied, or statutory, is made as to the accuracy or completeness of such information, which may be subject to change without notice. The Street Now shall not be liable for any errors or any actions taken in reliance thereon. Statements of opinion and belief are those of the authors and/or editors of this website, and are based solely upon the information possessed by such authors and/or editors; no inference should be drawn that The Street Now or such authors or editors have any special or greater knowledge about the companies profiled or any particular expertise in the industries or markets in which the profiled companies operate and compete.
Factual information on this website is obtained from public filings and other sources deemed to be reliable; however, The Street Now takes no responsibility for verifying the accuracy of such information and makes no representation that such information is accurate or complete. Certain statements included in this website may be forward-looking statements based on current expectations. The Street Now makes no representation and provides no assurance or guaranty that such forward -looking statements will prove to be accurate. Persons using the The Street Now website are urged to consult with independent financial advisers with respect to an investment in any company profiled herein. Investors should independently verify information provided in the The Street Now’s website by completing their own due diligence on any company in which they are contemplating an investment and review a complete information package on that company, which should include, but not be limited to, the company’s annual reports, quarterly reports, press releases, and regulatory filings.
Past performance of profiled securities is not indicative of future results. Companies profiled in this website may lack an active trading market for their securities and investing in such securities is highly speculative and carries a high degree of risk. Anyone investing in these companies should be able and prepared to bear a loss of his or her entire investment. The information on this website is not designed to be used as the sole basis for an investment decision. Persons using the The Street Now’s website should confirm to their own satisfaction the veracity of any information prior to entering into any investment. The decision to buy or sell any security of a company that may be featured by The Street Now is done purely at the reader’s own risk. Under no circumstances will The Street Now owners, officers, directors, partners, employees, consultants or other persons involved in the publication of this website be held liable for any losses incurred by the use of information contained in this website.
The Street Now and its owners, officers, directors, employees and affiliates may own, or may buy and sell, securities of companies profiled in this website at any time before, during, or after distribution of information on the companies by The Street Now. The Street Now and its employees and affiliates may profit in the event the shares of the companies increase in value. Such securities may be sold from time to time even after The Street Now has distributed positive information regarding the companies. The Street Now does not guarantee that it will purchase the securities of profiled companies. The Street Now has no obligation to inform readers of its trading activities or the trading activities of any of its employees and/or affiliates.
The Street Now from time to time enters into agreements to purchase securities of publicly traded companies to provide financing to these companies.
The content published on this website is intended for and only to be used for reference purposes and is neither an offer nor a solicitation to purchase or sell any security or instrument or to participate in any particular trading strategy. None of the information provided through this website constitutes a recommendation that any investment or trading strategy is suitable for any person. Persons should consult with their financial advisers before making any investment decisions.
THERE CAN BE NO ASSURANCE THAT THE CONTENT PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE OR WITHOUT ERROR. ANY PERSON WHO MAKES USE OF SUCH CONTENT EXPRESSLY ASSUMES ALL RISKS FROM USING THE CONTENT. In particular, The Street Now does not guarantee it reviews, and is not responsible for confirming, the accuracy of issuer documents and information submitted for inclusion on this site. The issuer and its management are primarily responsible for the accuracy of any information regarding the issuer provided on this site. INVESTORS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO CONFIRM THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIS SITE PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISION.
Because many securities traded over-the-counter (OTC) are relatively illiquid, or “thinly traded,” which tends to increase volatility in market prices, an investment in an OTC security involves a high degree of risk. These speculative and illiquid securities are often difficult for investors to buy or sell without significantly affecting the quoted price. It should be noted that the liquidation of a position in an OTC security may not even be possible within a reasonable period of time.
Dependable information regarding issuers of OTC securities, their prospects, or the risks associated with the business of any particular issuer or an investment in the issuer’s securities may not be available. For this reason, it may be difficult to properly value an investment in an OTC security or accurately determine the risks involved with investing in such a security.
Issuers of OTC securities quoted on the OTC Link system are not required to provide any kind of information to investors. While many issuers register OTC securities with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and regularly provide reports to investors in connection with such registration, they are not required to continue such registration or regularly provide such reports because their securities are quoted on OTC Link. Securities may continue to be quoted on the OTC Link system if issuers are delinquent in their reporting obligation to the SEC or other federal or state regulatory agencies. Quotation of a security on the OTC Link system or the Yellow Sheets does not in itself create any ongoing filing or reporting obligations with the SEC for any issuer. In fact, issuers may not even be aware that their securities are quoted on the OTC Link system.
The Street Now’s website may contain articles and other content submitted by third parties, including, but not limited to, articles submitted through the The Street Now Premium Partnership Program. The opinions and other statements expressed by such third parties are theirs alone and do not express the views and opinions of The Street Now or its affiliates. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of such third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed by The Street Now. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view third-party content through our site, The Street Now is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to such third-party content. The Street Now and its affiliates, successors, assigns, officers, directors, partners and employees assume no responsibility or liability that may arise from the third party content, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, fraud, or misrepresentation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, The Street Now reserves the right to remove third-party content at any time in its sole discretion.